Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop.
PLEASE CHECK AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE HOPS!
and while you’re here please check out my current giveaways-
Lunchbox Love- Oct 1st- US/CAN
$50 Athletica.net- Oct 8th- US/CAN
Fogless Mirror- Oct 15th- USA ONLY
“Katie Up & Down the Hall” book- 10/15- US/CAN
$35 Fantasy Jewelry- Oct 22nd- US/CAN
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2. (PLEASE follow this rule, I have been a featured blog of other hops and never get any new followers, really sucks when people don’t follow the rules)
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by. You will NOT be chosen as “Star Blog” if I can’t find the button on your blog!
I will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. Each week’s STAR spot will be chosen via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense. (PLEASE– in order to be the “Star Blog” you HAVE to have the button on your blog post/or sidebar, and please make it easy for me to find).
This week’s STAR spot is Linda’s Lunacy. Please follow her blog.
I thought it would be fun to get to know the “Star Blogger”, so I asked them a few questions.
1- How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging in 2003. But didn’t get serious about blogging until the last year or so.
2- What got you started on blogging?
I first started blogging as a journal in 2003 while my son was under going treatment for leukemia. He is now cancer free and doing well!
3-what is the main focus of your blog?
The main focus? This is where the “lunacy” part of my blog title comes into play. lol I blog about my life, (which includes a husband and 6 children), my faith, our gardens, our farm animals, our homeschooling adventures, what I’m feeding my family (along with some of my favorite recipes), the books I’m reading, the crafts I’m making. Pretty much my entire life rolled up into a neat and tidy little blog. Linda’s Lunacy is an appropriate title, don’t you think? lol
4- Is there anything else you’d like to share with my readers?
I have been having so much fun since I started joining blog hops. I’m so excited to be chosen as the star blog for Blog Hop Thursday. I looked forward to meeting more people and finding more great blogs to follow!