Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop.
PLEASE CHECK AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE HOPS!
and while you’re here please check out my current giveaways-
Lunchbox Love- Oct 1st- US/CAN
$50 Athletica.net- Oct 8th- US/CAN
Fogless Mirror- Oct 15th- USA ONLY
“Katie Up & Down the Hall” book- 10/15- US/CAN
$35 Fantasy Jewelry- Oct 22nd- US/CAN
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2. (PLEASE follow this rule, I have been a featured blog of other hops and never get any new followers, really sucks when people don’t follow the rules)
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by. You will NOT be chosen as “Star Blog” if I can’t find the button on your blog!
I will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. Each week’s STAR spot will be chosen via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense. (PLEASE– in order to be the “Star Blog” you HAVE to have the button on your blog post/or sidebar, and please make it easy for me to find).
This week’s STAR spot is A Moms Ranting. Please follow her blog.
I thought it would be fun to get to know the “Star Blogger”, so I asked them a few questions.
1- How long have you been blogging?
I first started a blog called RaeLeiDesigns in January of last year. So it’ s almost been 2 yrs. I can’t believe it.
2- What got you started on blogging?
At first it was because I wanted a way to vent (as per the name A Moms Rantings), then I discovered I loved writing about things that mean a lot to me, and I love meeting new people that love to blog and have similar interests as well.
3-what is the main focus of your blog?
My main focus seems to have turned into healthy eating and cooking as that is what my focus in life is right now. Now that I’ve hit my “cough” 40’s, I wanted to be more of good influence on my children and my husband by caring more about what we all eat and how it’s prepared.
4- Is there anything else you’d like to share with my readers?
I look forward to meeting new people and gladly would welcome anyone that wishes to follow my blog (and I will gladly in turn check out their blog as well). Be sure to leave Lots of love here at www.bassgiraffe.com. Thank you for choosing my blog as Star Blog this week. I’m honored.
Welcome to those who are coming from other hops: