Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop.
PLEASE CHECK AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE HOPS!
and while you’re here please check out my current giveaways-
Fogless Mirror- Oct 15th- USA ONLY
“Katie Up & Down the Hall” book- 10/15- US/CAN
$35 Fantasy Jewelry- Oct 22nd- US/CAN
No Throws- Oct 22nd- US/CAN
TriLash- 3 WINNERS- Oct 29th- USA ONLY
“The Law of the Garbage Truck”- Oct 29th- USA/CAN
soy candles by Soy Delites- Oct 29th- US ONLY
“Upside” DVD- Nov 12- US/CAN
“Bringing up Bobby” DVD- Nov 12- US/CAN
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2. (PLEASE follow this rule, I have been a featured blog of other hops and never get any new followers, really sucks when people don’t follow the rules)
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by. You will NOT be chosen as “Star Blog” if I can’t find the button on your blog!
I will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. Each week’s STAR spot will be chosen via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense. (PLEASE– in order to be the “Star Blog” you HAVE to have the button on your blog post/or sidebar, and please make it easy for me to find).
This week’s STAR spot is From Carrie’s Rambles. Please follow her blog.
I thought it would be fun to get to know the “Star Blogger”, so I asked them a few questions.
1- How long have you been blogging?
I blogged for myself for a little while, it was like a diary of sorts, I didn’t use my real name or tell anyone that knew me about it. I had alot of anger and sadness at not being able to get pregnant and the hole process of fertility treatments that I needed to let out. I started my blog Carrie’s Rambles back in February and try to have fun with this one 🙂
2- What got you started on blogging?
A friend of mine, Mel, started her blog and I started asking her questions about product reviewing and such. I thought it sounded fun so I gave it a shot.
3-what is the main focus of your blog?
Well….I’m feel like I am random. I do quite a few product review and giveaways but I also blog about my life, work, husband and dogs too. It just depends, plus I had very little time this summer to dedicate to it as that is the crazy season at work. In the cooler months you can hear crickets and I have TONS of time to blog, so I guess I will see where it takes me.
4- Is there anything else you’d like to share with my readers?
You can also visit Carrie on:
Welcome to those who are coming from other hops:
I ALWAYS follow back, I may not leave a message right away but I do follow back. Please leave me a comment if you want me to visit your blog. You can read more abut this here- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/google-friend-connect.html