Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop.
PLEASE CHECK AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE HOPS!
and while you’re here please check out my current giveaways-
$50 Athletica.net- Oct 8th- US/CAN
Fogless Mirror- Oct 15th- USA ONLY
“Katie Up & Down the Hall” book- 10/15- US/CAN
$35 Fantasy Jewelry- Oct 22nd- US/CAN
No Throws- Oct 22nd- US/CAN
TriLash- 3 WINNERS- Oct 29th- USA ONLY
“The Law of the Garbage Truck”- Oct 29th- USA/CAN
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2. (PLEASE follow this rule, I have been a featured blog of other hops and never get any new followers, really sucks when people don’t follow the rules)
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by. You will NOT be chosen as “Star Blog” if I can’t find the button on your blog!
I will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. Each week’s STAR spot will be chosen via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense. (PLEASE– in order to be the “Star Blog” you HAVE to have the button on your blog post/or sidebar, and please make it easy for me to find).
This week’s STAR spot is From Chalkboards to Strollers. Please follow her blog.
I thought it would be fun to get to know the “Star Blogger”, so I asked them a few questions.
1- How long have you been blogging?
I’m new to blogging, I started FCTS about a month and a half ago. So I’m still figuring it all out but having fun along the way.
2- What got you started on blogging?
My original goal for my blog was to use it as a journal of sorts, a place for me to celebrate and vent my adventures as a new mom. But I have also found that I love blogging about things that are important to me and meeting new people. As a stay at home mom, I sometimes feel isolated during the day and found that blogging is a great way to have some adult “conversation” and have also met some new friends along the way.
3-what is the main focus of your blog?
The main focus of my blog is my family and life in general, with a definite emphasis on my daughter.
4- Is there anything else you’d like to share with my readers?
I love doing blog hops and can’t wait to meet some new people, I’m always looking for good blogs to read. I will be sure to follow everyone back, please let me know if I somehow miss you. I’d like to thank Erica for this great blog hop and for inviting me to be in the Star Spot.
Welcome to those who are coming from other hops:
I ALWAYS follow back, I may not leave a message right away but I do follow back. Please leave me a comment if you want me to visit your blog. You can read more abut this here- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/google-friend-connect.html