Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop.
PLEASE CHECK AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE HOPS!
and while you’re here please check out my current giveaways-
Really Woolly Kids DVD- Nov 19th- US/CAN
hairfree Brushes- Nov 19th- US ONLY
Myachi hand sack- Nov 19th- US/CAN
Family Facts 2011 Planner- Nov 19th- US ONLY
Babybond nursing cover- Nov 26th- WW
“RUST” (Corbin Bernsen) DVD- Nov 26th- US/CAN
CP Docks charging station- Nov 26th- US/CAN
Neatnik Saucer- Nov 26th- US/CAN
“The Way Home” (Dean Cain) DVD- Dec 3rd- US/CAN
JUMBiES- stuffed toys- Dec 3rd- US ONLY
Aurora Fancy Pals- Dec 3rd- US ONLY
Smartfish Ergomotion Mouse- Dec 3rd- US/CAN
“Why? Because We Still Like You” book- Dec 10- US ONLY
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2. (PLEASE follow this rule, I have been a featured blog of other hops and never get any new followers, really sucks when people don’t follow the rules)
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by. You will NOT be chosen as “Star Blog” if I can’t find the button on your blog!
I will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. Each week’s STAR spot will be chosen via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense. (PLEASE– in order to be the “Star Blog” you HAVE to have the button on your blog post/or sidebar, and please make it easy for me to find).
This week’s STAR spot is From Blonde at Heart. Please follow her blog.
I thought it would be fun to get to know the “Star Blogger”, so I asked them a few questions.
1- How long have you been blogging?
Technically, I have been blogging since 2005 (I checked, hehe!), but I don’t think that I really came into my own until September of 2009.
2- What got you started on blogging?
I started blogging as a way to keep my family back in California updated with what we were up to and then it just snowballed into the blog I have now. I decided to continue to do updates, but changed the focus a little.
3-what is the main focus of your blog?
Oh! We are supposed to have a main focus?! Yikes! 🙂
Well, my blog covers anything from my daily life, to fashion (as I see it), scuba diving, the less than intelligent things that I do, to really, anything that pops into my head. Its all pretty random, just like me. 🙂
4- Is there anything else you’d like to share with my readers?
If you are ever feeling down, stop by my blog. I am sure that I have done something worthy of a good laugh to make you feel better about yourself! 🙂
Welcome to those who are coming from other hops:
I ALWAYS follow back, I may not leave a message right away but I do follow back. Please leave me a comment if you want me to visit your blog. You can read more abut this here- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/google-friend-connect.html