Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop.
PLEASE CHECK AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE HOPS!
and while you’re here please check out my current giveaways-
Babybond nursing cover- Nov 26th- WW
“RUST” (Corbin Bernsen) DVD- Nov 26th- US/CAN
CP Docks charging station- Nov 26th- US/CAN
Neatnik Saucer- Nov 26th- US/CAN
“The Way Home” (Dean Cain) DVD- Dec 3rd- US/CAN
JUMBiES- stuffed toys- Dec 3rd- US ONLY
Aurora Fancy Pals- Dec 3rd- US ONLY
Smartfish Ergomotion Mouse- Dec 3rd- US/CAN
“Why? Because We Still Like You” book- Dec 10- US ONLY
Udderly Smooth- Dec 10th- US/CAN
Savvycents Wallet- Dec 10th- US/CAN
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2. (PLEASE follow this rule, I have been a featured blog of other hops and never get any new followers, really sucks when people don’t follow the rules)
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by. You will NOT be chosen as “Star Blog” if I can’t find the button on your blog!
I will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. Each week’s STAR spot will be chosen via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense. (PLEASE– in order to be the “Star Blog” you HAVE to have the button on your blog post/or sidebar, and please make it easy for me to find).
This week’s STAR spot is From Wyatt Family Farm. Please follow her blog.
I thought it would be fun to get to know the “Star Blogger”, so I asked them a few questions.
1- How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for 4 years Wyatt Family Farm is my most recent blog as I tend to change blogs as my life takes a new path! I have however decided that WFF is here to stay. I may add others as my road twists and turns but WFF will be my main.
2- What got you started on blogging?
I started blogging when my daughter Catherine was born, I just needed a place to let out all that I was experiencing and found that they bloggy mom community was more than welcoming and helpful.
3-what is the main focus of your blog?
There is no actual focus of my blog. I blog about whatever comes to mind. Lots of brags about my kids, tips and tricks, recipes, tons of recipes, reviews and giveaways.
4- Is there anything else you’d like to share with my readers?
I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls and I enjoy every moment of it. I am a girl scout leader and a member of the PTA. I love blogging and the communities that I belong to. I hope that you all stop by and enjoy my blog!
Welcome to those who are coming from other hops:
I ALWAYS follow back, I may not leave a message right away but I do follow back. Please leave me a comment if you want me to visit your blog. You can read more abut this here- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/google-friend-connect.html