Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop.
PLEASE CHECK AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE HOPS!
and while you’re here please check out my current giveaways-
“The Way Home” (Dean Cain) DVD- Dec 3rd- US/CAN
JUMBiES- stuffed toys- Dec 3rd- US ONLY
Aurora Fancy Pals- Dec 3rd- US ONLY
Smartfish Ergomotion Mouse- Dec 3rd- US/CAN
“Atlas of My World” personalized book- Dec 9th- US/CAN
“Why? Because We Still Like You” book- Dec 10- US ONLY
Udderly Smooth- Dec 10th- US/CAN
Savvycents Wallet- Dec 10th- US/CAN
Superhero PowerCapes- Dec 10th- US/CAN
Cradle Rock CD- Dec 15th- US/CAN
$20 Slimy Bookworm- Dec 15- US ONLY
AcquaEssentials Thermal Mud- Dec 17- US/CAN
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2. (PLEASE follow this rule, I have been a featured blog of other hops and never get any new followers, really sucks when people don’t follow the rules)
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by. You will NOT be chosen as “Star Blog” if I can’t find the button on your blog!
I will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. Each week’s STAR spot will be chosen via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense. (PLEASE– in order to be the “Star Blog” you HAVE to have the button on your blog post/or sidebar, and please make it easy for me to find).
This week’s STAR spot is From Blogger Broadcast. Please follow their blog.
I thought it would be fun to get to know the “Star Blogger”, so I asked them a few questions.
1- How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging in October 2009, co-contributor on BlessingReflections. In December 2009 I started my very own first blog: Self Sagacity.com, Blogger Broadcast is my second blog which was just created a week ago.
2- What got you started on blogging?
My sister, IcyBC a freelance writer who owns five blogs. I wanted to contribute to a charitable cause on BlessingReflections.
3-what is the main focus of your blog?
Blogger Broadcast is a blog about everything other than personal, bringing to readers blog tips and consumer-wise-choices.
4- Is there anything else you’d like to share with my readers?
I have a contest for free ad space on SelfSagacity.com right now until Dec. 3rd if anyone is interested. I love blogging, although sometimes it could be labor intense. I really try to keep things in perspective and not lose track of the fun behind it. I am very happy to be part of Bassgiraffe.com blog hop and looking forward to meeting many more bloggers. Thank you Erica for this wonderful opportunity.
Welcome to those who are coming from other hops:
I ALWAYS follow back, I may not leave a message right away but I do follow back. Please leave me a comment if you want me to visit your blog. You can read more abut this here- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/google-friend-connect.html