Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop.
PLEASE CHECK AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE HOPS!
While you’re here please check out my current giveaways–
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2. (PLEASE follow this rule, I have been a featured blog of other hops and never get any new followers, really sucks when people don’t follow the rules)
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by. You will NOT be chosen as “Star Blog” if I can’t find the button on your blog!
I will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. Each week’s STAR spot will be chosen via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense. (PLEASE– in order to be the “Star Blog” you HAVE to have the button on your blog post/or sidebar, and please make it easy for me to find).
This week’s STAR spot is From Posh On A Budget. Please follow their blog.
I thought it would be fun to get to know the “Star Blogger”, so I asked them a few questions.
1- How long have you been blogging?
This is actually my secondary blog that I started last summer
2- What got you started on blogging?
I was inspired by a trip I took to TJMaxx HQ where I met some elite fashion bloggers. I was the only non-fashion blogger there.
3-what is the main focus of your blog?
My focus in starting Posh on a Budget was really on the average person/ middle-class person rather than the average reader of many fashion inspired blogs that are out there. Most people don’t have a lot of money to spend on the latest fashions nor do they want to. And, with a recession hanging over our heads, most of us are attempting to live on a budget. Posh on a Budget’s ultimate goal is to inspire Posh living on a budget, no matter what your budget is and how you define “Posh”.
4- Is there anything else you’d like to share with my readers?
My main blog is Harriet and Friends which is where I do more topical posts and memes.
Welcome to those who are coming from other hops:
I ALWAYS follow back, I may not leave a message right away but I do follow back. Please leave me a comment if you want me to visit your blog. You can read more abut this here- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/google-friend-connect.html