Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop.
PLEASE CHECK AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE HOPS!
While you’re here please check out my current giveaways–
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2. (PLEASE follow this rule, I have been a featured blog of other hops and never get any new followers, really sucks when people don’t follow the rules)
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by. You will NOT be chosen as “Star Blog” if I can’t find the button on your blog!
I will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. Each week’s STAR spot will be chosen via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense. (PLEASE– in order to be the “Star Blog” you HAVE to have the button on your blog post/or sidebar, and please make it easy for me to find).
This week’s STAR spot is From Classified: Mom. Please follow their blog.
I thought it would be fun to get to know the “Star Blogger”, so I asked them a few questions.
1- How long have you been blogging?
Honestly, I have been blogging with Classified: Mom for 4 to 5 months. I have done some more formal blogging while I was a teacher. However, I have been creating Web sites for years.
2- What got you started on blogging?
I am a creative person who needs to be doing something at ALL times 😉 I also have a lot to say and need something to call my own!
3-what is the main focus of your blog?
At first Classified: Mom was going to focus strictly on my views and experiences raising my kiddos. Then I decided to post what crafts and activities I have done with my children at home or when I taught. I started adding Top Ten Tuesdays for fun. In january I will be doing my first review and give-away and adding a fresh new look. So it’s a little bit of everything.
4- Is there anything else you’d like to share with my readers?
I’m really excited for this opportunity to share my blog with you! Leave me a comment and I will visit your blog (& follow) you back. Have a great Holiday Season!
NEW!!!! If I can get 120 people to enter this hop I will give one random hopper a $15 gift-card to amazon.com!!!
Welcome to those who are coming from other hops:
I ALWAYS follow back, I may not leave a message right away but I do follow back. Please leave me a comment if you want me to visit your blog. You can read more abut this here- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/google-friend-connect.html