Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop.
PLEASE CHECK AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE HOPS!
While you’re here please check out my current giveaways–
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2. (PLEASE follow this rule, I have been a featured blog of other hops and never get any new followers, really sucks when people don’t follow the rules)
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by. You will NOT be chosen as “Star Blog” if I can’t find the button on your blog!
I will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. Each week’s STAR spot will be chosen via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense. (PLEASE– in order to be the “Star Blog” you HAVE to have the button on your blog post/or sidebar, and please make it easy for me to find).
This week’s STAR spot is From Our family World. Please follow their blog.
Read more below to learn more about the star blog.
1- How long have you been blogging?
We are a group of 2 bloggers. Rita.D and Olfa.T. We have been blogging for less than a year. However, we have been writing for some time.
2- What got you started on blogging?
It happened that each one of us built her own website before starting blogging. And destiny brought us together in Ourfamilyworld Blog. We both decided that blogging is the best way to reach the heart of our readers.
3-what is the main focus of your blog?
OlfaT: My blogs are inspired by my family and what happens around it. I like to share with the others what worked for us as a family.
RitaD : I like to write about what I know. Writing about what has worked and not worked in my life may help someone else going down that same road
4- Is there anything else you’d like to share with my readers?
Write with passion and conviction. Write with the purpose of benefiting your reader. If you do that, you’ll feel good about yourself and may be able to lift someone else’s spirit along the way
Welcome to those who are coming from other hops:
I ALWAYS follow back, I may not leave a message right away but I do follow back. Please leave me a comment if you want me to visit your blog. You can read more abut this here- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/google-friend-connect.html