Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop.
PLEASE CHECK AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE HOPS!
While you’re here please check out my current giveaways–
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2. (PLEASE follow this rule, I have been a featured blog of other hops and never get any new followers, really sucks when people don’t follow the rules)
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by. You will NOT be chosen as “Star Blog” if I can’t find the button on your blog!
I will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. Each week’s STAR spot will be chosen via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense. (PLEASE– in order to be the “Star Blog” you HAVE to have the button on your blog post/or sidebar, and please make it easy for me to find).
This week’s STAR spot is From Lovin my Little Ladies. Please follow their blog.
Read more below to learn more about the star blog.
1- How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging for a whole seven months. At first it was just a thing, and I didn’t put a whole lot of effort into promoting it, because I wasn’t sure I was going to stick with it. And now, I’m totally and completely addicted.
2- What got you started on blogging?
I got started blogging because I was reading this huge corporate mom blog and commenting a lot, but it was kind of an unsatisfying relationship. At one point I just figured I’d give my own a go. And I am. Slowly.
3-what is the main focus of your blog?
Ah, a focus? Am I supposed to have one of those? I write down recipes, only if something is really good, or I’m sending it to a potluck with my husband. Inevitably people want the recipe, and it’s just easier to have a link available. I talk about my kids- who are beyond crazy and fearless- and my struggle between keeping them safe and letting them be independent. Also, the tie ins between being frugal and going green…not going broke in a one-and-a-quarter income household with three kids is a fine art!
4- Is there anything else you’d like to share with my readers?
The blog community is an awesome place. There are a ton of really smart, funny, supportive writers out here! I have not stopped at a blog yet that I didn’t gain some bit of knowledge or enjoyment from. I thank every writer out there for sharing themselves. It’s truly amazing all the creativity we have access to.
Welcome to those who are coming from other hops:
I ALWAYS follow back, I may not leave a message right away but I do follow back. Please leave me a comment if you want me to visit your blog. You can read more abut this here- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/google-friend-connect.html