Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop.
PLEASE CHECK AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE HOPS!
While you’re here please check out my current giveaways–
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2. (PLEASE follow this rule, I have been a featured blog of other hops and never get any new followers, really sucks when people don’t follow the rules)
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by. You will NOT be chosen as “Star Blog” if I can’t find the button on your blog!
I will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. Each week’s STAR spot will be chosen via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense. (PLEASE– in order to be the “Star Blog” you HAVE to have the button on your blog post/or sidebar, and please make it easy for me to find).
This week’s STAR spot is From Beauty Brite. Please follow their blog.
Read more below to learn more about the star blog.
1- How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since 2003. I started a blog when my husband and I were first married as a way to “look back” and wrote about our daily life. Since then, I have created a few other blogs on different subjects. My latest is Beauty Brite
2- What got you started on blogging?
I don’t remember exactly, I believe a friend of mine had a blog through livejournal and I decided to start my own blog through another site.
3-what is the main focus of your blog?
Beauty Brite first started out as a blog about beauty, sharing products, recipes, tips, and ways to save money on beauty. It eventually turned into what it is today – product reviews, giveaways, and everything above!
4- Is there anything else you’d like to share with my readers?
I would love to have more blogging friends! I would love to exchange buttons and links too!
Welcome to those who are coming from other hops:
I ALWAYS follow back, I may not leave a message right away but I do follow back. Please leave me a comment if you want me to visit your blog. You can read more abut this here- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/google-friend-connect.html