Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop.
While you’re here please check out my current giveaways–
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2. (PLEASE follow this rule, I have been a featured blog of other hops and never get any new followers, really sucks when people don’t follow the rules)
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by. You will NOT be chosen as “Star Blog” if I can’t find the button on your blog!
I will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. Each week’s STAR spot will be chosen via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense. (PLEASE– in order to be the “Star Blog” you HAVE to have the button on your blog post/or sidebar, and please make it easy for me to find).
This week’s STAR spot is From Totally Temberton. Please follow their blog.
Read more below to learn more about the star blog.
1- How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging as The Friendly Frugalista in November ’09. The next month, I started a homeschooling blog. I soon realized that managing two blogs was difficult, plus some of my posts were suitable for both blogs. So, when I won a blog makeover last summer, I made the decision to combine the two blogs under the new name, Totally Temberton.
2- What got you started on blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to share with others about the frugal lifestyle. I especially love to spread the word about freebies!
3-what is the main focus of your blog?
The main focus of my blog is frugal living and homeschooling. I spread the word about blog hops, charitable giving, coupons, deals, freebies, giveaways, rebates, sales, etc.
4- Is there anything else you’d like to share with my readers?
I am self-hosting Blooming Blessings, a giveaway event from April 8-15. During that time, I am also participating in Blogmania (April 9-11). I have several wonderful sponsors lined up for these events, but am still seeking more. I do not have any Etsy sponsors yet and would love to have some. *wink*
I host the Frugalista Fridays blog hop. It is a family-friendly hop where frugal & giveaway bloggers can link up their home page. Links to specific posts are also welcome. Posts do not have to be recent, so a blogger can dig through the archives and find any post that helps others save money (recipes, crafts, how-to articles, etc.) I also co-host two hops on Tuesdays: To-the-TOP Tuesdays and a Twitter/Facebook Hop.
Welcome to those who are coming from other hops:
I ALWAYS follow back, I may not leave a message right away but I do follow back. Please leave me a comment if you want me to visit your blog. You can read more abut this here- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/google-friend-connect.html