Welcome to Thursday Blog-Hop.
While you’re here please check out my current giveaways–
1. Please follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts and the STAR blog in spot #2. (PLEASE follow this rule, I have been a featured blog of other hops and never get any new followers, really sucks when people don’t follow the rules)
2. Please visit as many blogs as possible.
3. If someone visits your blog please visit theirs back, but I know that we don’t like all blogs we visit so don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want.
4. Family friendly blogs only, please.
5. You will need to link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button. Without a post it makes it harder for people to have a proper place to comment and let you know they stopped by. You will NOT be chosen as “Star Blog” if I can’t find the button on your blog!
I will be featuring one blog from the week before who made a post containing the blog hop button. This is a random draw from here on out. Each week’s STAR spot will be chosen via random.org. If the blog chosen does not have a post containing the hop button I will redraw a name. I hope that made sense. (PLEASE– in order to be the “Star Blog” you HAVE to have the button on your blog post/or sidebar, and please make it easy for me to find).
This week’s STAR spot is From Stomach Rumblings. Please follow their blog.
Read more below to learn more about the star blog.
1- How long have you been blogging?
Just over a year- I started in January 2010
2- What got you started on blogging?
I had spent far too long being miserable about being fat, and I was finally ready to do something about it. I had read other weight loss blogs, but I’d never seen anyone write about their story from start to goal, and I wanted to write about my journey to keep myself accountable and to inspire others to start their own journeys.
3-what is the main focus of your blog?
I am on the Nutrisystem weight loss program and I write photo reviews of their meals, as well as recipes using their food and healthy recipes without their food. I also give tips on healthy weight loss and share what knowledge I’ve learned along the way to losing 121lbs (and counting!).
4- Is there anything else you’d like to share with my readers?
If you’re thinking of getting healthier, then do it. It’s the best thing you can do for yourself. I’ve become a happier, more confident person and I’m sure that I’ve added years to my life. The only person who can stop you is yourself!
Welcome to those who are coming from other hops:
I ALWAYS follow back, I may not leave a message right away but I do follow back. Please leave me a comment if you want me to visit your blog. You can read more abut this here- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/google-friend-connect.html