“The journey gym is a complete, lightweight, compact and durable universal gym. It is efficient in giving users a total body workout and will allow anyone to use it as their primary source of resistance, cardiovascular, and circuit training. The journey gym comes with:
* 30 resistance bands (five on each side plus ten additional bands) for a customizable resistance system of 5 to 75 pounds per side.
* One set of adjustable handles so resistance only begins when you are in the correct position.
* Full set of legs which are used to raise the gym into a stair stepper for a full cardio workout.
* A workout DVD specifically designed for the gym with a 5 minute set up video, a 10 minute circuit tone workout and a 20 minute circuit strength workout.
* A free online community at www.journeygym.com where you are able to create exercise videos, track your activity and nutrition, and share your progress with friends and family.
* Free shipping and handling for orders in the U.S. and Canada.”
The Journey Gym is very simple to set up and use. I wish I had this while I was on vacation. It really is a gym in a compact case. The gym also comes with a workout DVD with a 10 minute workout and a 20 minute workout. You are allowed to go as slow or as fast as you want to help push yourself. But you have to remember each move is 1 minute long and you need to be sure you have the endurance to make it all the way through.
If you want you can also find some amazing workouts to do The online. Along with a support community to help you reach your goals. I don’t really like having to use my computer for workouts because I have a tiny netbook but I’m sure this feature would benefit the rest of you.
Once I was done with my first workout I felt great. It really did become tough for me even after becoming strong these past 3 months. I did go harder and fast then the video but it was a great guide.
I will be doing the 10 minute video this week and checking in next Monday and the next week I will be reviewing the 20 minute video. This is going to be tons of fun. Below are a few photos of some moves you can do with the The journey gym.
TO SEE THE GIVEAWAY PLEASE CLICK BELOW-
BE SURE To read what the required entry says, you need to leave a comment in THIS post in order to be entered!
*Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this product mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.