2. Where did you grow up? Small town or Big City?
I grew up in a small town in Iowa. Although it was a bigger town then a lot of the towns around us.
Growing up all I wanted to do was get away from my town, to see bigger and better things. Now I miss it. I’m thankful for where I’m at now but I miss the small town feeling, I miss my family and I miss my old friends. And I very much miss the feeling for closeness we all had.
Our town had one High School and one College. We were the Panthers. We had pride and I loved being part of the marching band to support the football team and to go on competitions to win for our town. I recently visited my old schools. Some of my teachers still are teaching, which is so cool. It was fun seeing them again as an adult. I would have loved for my kids to grow up having them as teachers as well.
Our town use to be big and booming. It was centered around many factories giving many jobs. With the recent economy plummeting, our town is suffering. Many jobs have been lost, including my dad’s. it breaks my heart to see the town dying.
I love my home town and love visiting every year. GO PANTHERS!!
I am joining A Little Unhinged and a bunch of other bloggers on a 15 day Challenge to help you get to know me better. For the next 15 days I will have a theme to follow. You can check out all the days by clicking on this link.
This is what the rest of the week will look like-
3. What’s some of your favorite memories from childhood?
4. What type of student were you in school?
5. Who was your closest friends as a teenager?
6. Where have you worked?
7. Has your life gone the way you expected it?
8. Tell us a bit about your family!
7. What are your hobbies?
8. What are some of your fears?
9. What are your goals? Parenting, Life, Career?
10. Why did you start blogging and what is your blog about?
11. What are a couple of your favorite blog tools that you use?
12. Your top 5 posts and why you think they were successful.
13. 3 blogs you visit and read enthusiastically.
14. Social Networks/Blog Communities you want others to know you’re a part of.
15. Closing and any upcoming posts or giveaways you want to share.