5. Who was your closest friends as a teenager?
I had many close friends as a teenager. I had friends from school, band, and church. It’s hard to pick out just a few and not the rest, as I still love them all dearly. But I will tell you about one friend. I met her in third grade. She was awkward, “strange” and we became friends pretty quickly. She would invite me to church but I didn’t want to go. I didn’t want to hear how bad of a person I was and how I was going to Hell. But one day a few years later her convinced me to go. I am so thankful she never gave up on me. That day I went I found hope in my life, I found Jesus.
I made a lot of new friends because of her. She was also my maid-or-honor in my wedding. We may not talk much because of distance but I still love her with all my heart. She an amazing friend, wonderful artist and has a passion for God that I wish I would have.
We made an odd pair. She was short I was tall, but we had tons of fun together. We were in youth musicals together, went on mission trips together, celebrated birthdays together and were inseparable in school. I love you Stacey.
I am joining A Little Unhinged and a bunch of other bloggers on a 15 day Challenge to help you get to know me better. For the next 15 days I will have a theme to follow. You can check out all the days by clicking on this link.
This is what the rest of the week will look like-
6. Where have you worked?
7. Has your life gone the way you expected it?
8. Tell us a bit about your family!
7. What are your hobbies?
8. What are some of your fears?
9. What are your goals? Parenting, Life, Career?
10. Why did you start blogging and what is your blog about?
11. What are a couple of your favorite blog tools that you use?
12. Your top 5 posts and why you think they were successful.
13. 3 blogs you visit and read enthusiastically.
14. Social Networks/Blog Communities you want others to know you’re a part of.
15. Closing and any upcoming posts or giveaways you want to share.