7. Has your life gone the way you expected it?
Not at all. Growing up all I even wanted to do was to move to New York and to be on Broadway. I loved to sing and dance and if that wouldn’t work out I would have LOVED to play bass clarinet for a show. But once I reached grade 11 I changed my mind and wanted to attend Moody Bible Institute and become a missionary with a focus on music. After my first year I dropped the music and focused on studying to be a missionary. I ended up with several food allergies that was making it hard and dangerous for me to be in other countries, so I changed my focus to Television Production. I graduated with a B.A. in communications, emphasis in TV.
3 year after graduating I moved to Canada. I couldn’t get a job in television because I was not Canadian, there were some government rules prevented studios from hiring me. Once I became Canadian it still would not workout for me, as it had been too long since I graduated plus I was now a mom.
My other dream in life was to be a mom of 4 kids by the age of 30. This did not happen. It took us 5 years to become pregnant with our first child, our second child was born the year after I turned 30. My dream is to still have 4 kids, it’s just taking way longer then I ever thought. I’m just praying this part of my plan in life will come true. I LOVE being a mom.
Even though my plans in life have not gone the way I expected I am still very happy. I love my husband, I love my children and I love what I get to do in life because of them.
I am joining A Little Unhinged and a bunch of other bloggers on a 15 day Challenge to help you get to know me better. For the next 15 days I will have a theme to follow. You can check out all the days by clicking on this link.
This is what the rest of the week will look like-
8. Tell us a bit about your family!
9. What are your hobbies?
10. What are some of your fears?
11. What are your goals? Parenting, Life, Career?
12. Why did you start blogging and what is your blog about?
13. What are a couple of your favorite blog tools that you use?
14. Your top 5 posts and why you think they were successful.
14. 3 blogs you visit and read enthusiastically.
16. Social Networks/Blog Communities you want others to know you’re a part of.
17. Closing and any upcoming posts or giveaways you want to share.