9. What are your hobbies?
Before I begin I would first like to say HAPPY 39th ANNIVERSARY to my parents!!
Ok, so hobbies. Blogging is my main hobby. It takes up about 30+ hours a week of my time. I love doing it and I do it all for free!
I also love to run. I feel very free when I’m running. It allows me to de-stress and for that 30-60 minutes I feel no worries or cares. I look forward to it everyday. I HATE that I hurt my foot and can’t run, I have about 7-8 more months before I will be allowed to run. That seems like forever. So in the meantime I have taken up using my stationary bike. I don’t get the same release I get from running but I do feel great doing something for my body.
When I have time I also love to take photos. I love the details I can capture in the things of nature and I also love taking photos for my family/friends. I WISH I owned a nice camera, all I use is one of those point & shoot cameras. When I was at University I took a photography class and did all the fun settings with a camera, even was in the dark-room a lot.
I’m a pretty boring person. Sorry.
I am joining A Little Unhinged and a bunch of other bloggers on a 15 day Challenge to help you get to know me better. For the next 15 days I will have a theme to follow. You can check out all the days by clicking on this link.
This is what the rest of the week will look like-
10. What are some of your fears?
11. What are your goals? Parenting, Life, Career?
12. Why did you start blogging and what is your blog about?
13. What are a couple of your favorite blog tools that you use?
14. Your top 5 posts and why you think they were successful.
14. 3 blogs you visit and read enthusiastically.
16. Social Networks/Blog Communities you want others to know you’re a part of.
17. Closing and any upcoming posts or giveaways you want to share.