When it comes to flowers for special events like a wedding or a dance, I find them to be costly to buy from a florist. Our wedding the biggest cost for us was our flowers and they ended up not being what we really wanted. I have recently found a great website that provides easy DIY floral arrangements kits for weddings and other events. Creating your own arrangements can be frustrating and just plain hard to do. Recognizing this need, Bloominous launched in 2014 to give you an alternative option for DIY wedding flowers. I wish they were around 14 years ago for us.
I see three great advantages of using Bloominous for any DIY event needing flowers:
1. It’s Cost Saving:
* With Bloominous, brides will be able to save anywhere from 30% to 50% off their original floral budget- With weddings already costing so much this is a HUGE advantage.
* Each piece is priced without the typical 300% markup from florists, for example $5 boutonnieres and $50 bouquets! Wow, such a big savings for a wedding.
2. It’s an Easy DIY project:
* Most DIY floral services do not send ‘prepped’ flowers, but Bloominous flowers come cut-to-order, de-thorned, and trimmed. This saves much time and money.
* Each kit comes with step-by-step photo instructions for easy assembling within 10 to 20 minutes per piece. You can follow the directions and maybe even add your own special touches to the arrangement. Even get your bridesmaids to pitch in and help out (girl bounding time). Plus they give flower care products and design tips.
3. They provide Quality, Professional Design:
* Florist with 10+ years of experience in event and floral design, design All collections featuring specialty flowers.
* Check out their blog for more to get the whole look and inspiration for the wedding or event of your dreams.
This ‘florist-at-their-fingertips’ experience is a MUST HAVE. Bloominous is making DIY fun, easy, affordable and approachable for anyone that wants to give it a try. Check out http://bloominous.com
Visit their YouTube page for more great ideas. Here is an example of one of my favorite floral designs.
Other social media links: