Instagram is more than just a social media website. More than just a way of posting pictures of the events happening in your life, there are those who use it to promote their businesses. But did you know that you can also use this tool for your health?
There are now Instagram accounts that are dedicated to helping social media users live a healthier lifestyle through their social media pages. Gone are the days when you only used Instagram to keep yourself entertained or to be updated with whatever is happening to your friends or favorite celebrities. Check out these five accounts that you need to follow today if you want to learn about your health on Instagram.
- Jeanette Jenkins – @MsJeanetteJenkins – She has over 300,000 followers on social media and she considers Los Angeles her home base. She is considered as one of the most sought after experts in Hollywood and boasts of more than 25 years of experience in the field. Among her celebrity clients are Alicia Keys, Chris Bosh, and Serena Williams. Follow her for workout moves and advice on healthy eating.
- Dylan Werner – @dylanwerneryoga – If you are more into yoga than going to the gym, then this page is perfect for you. He updates his page with posts of seemingly impossible yoga poses, all set in stunning natural backgrounds that would inspire you to get outside and start exercising.
- Jessamyn Stanley – @mynameisjessamyn – This page is for all the plus size individuals who may feel awkward with their weight and size. Jessamyn is a body positivity advocate and also a yoga teacher who posts not only yoga poses and videos but also positive advice to encourage bodies of all sizes to get started with their fit journey.
- Michelle Tam – @nomnompaleo – Everyone knows that getting fit is not just about the exercise, but also about eating well. Michelle is an award-winning blogger and author who is passionate about healthy eating, especially in using the Paleo method. If you are an advocate of this or you would like to learn more, then she is the perfect person to introduce you to the world of Paleo eating. She has a cookbook, and her posts give detailed instructions on the meals you can cook.
- Kayla Itsines – @kayla_itsines – With more than 6.5 million followers on Instagram, you know that many people learn a lot from her. She actually has a fitness community called BBG and is very much involved with her followers. She shares not only workout tips but even the fitness progress of her followers which can be truly inspirational.
These individuals are really proving to be inspirational for many people. Just from seeing their accounts, you can get not only inspiration but practical tips on how to get started in your journey to a healthier life.